Author, motivational speaker and business trainer Jeffrey Gitomer penned a blog recently that is worth sharing. He points out that master salespeople have one extremely powerful overriding principle or philosophy they are known for and upon which their success was based.
His blog identifies five of the masters and what they are known for. He suggests adopting (or adapting) all of these masters’ best characteristics into your own set of capabilities.
You can read Gitomer’s blog for more detail on these five masters. But here are the five important characteristics those masters are known for:
- Idlers do not last long. Doing several things at once is the key to accomplishment.
- Strive for specific goals.
- Make them want to come back. How you treat people makes the difference.
- Believe in your product and love it.
- Honesty is the best policy. It breeds loyal customers.
And I’d be remiss if I didn’t add my own to this list. And that is: Don’t ignore the resources available to you. If you haven’t visited our recently-launched Power University for cutting edge tools, training and downloadable collateral, then it’s time to do so. What you find will help improve your sales!