Just in time for Holiday shopping, we’ve launched a mobile optimized site and mobile app, making it easier for your clients’ employees/members to engage with our purchase program.
The new mobile-optimized website is more user-friendly for display on smartphones and tablets, making it easier for your clients’ employees/members to sign in, browse, shop and checkout on a smaller device. They will enjoy:
- Refreshed home page with new, helpful content;
- A shorter, simpler registration and sign-up process;
- Updated storefront with larger images and mobile-friendly navigation;
- Easy-to-use checkout flow; and
- New My Account dashboard with interactive visuals.
Our statistics show that your clients’ employees/members are already using mobile devices to engage with Purchasing Power. In fact, about 45 percent of our total current online visits come through smartphones and tablets. More than half of these visitors proceed with shopping through their smartphones and tablets, which demonstrates that our customers have a strong preference to use mobile as a channel to engage with our program.
Mobile commerce (m-commerce) is growing exponentially. Consumers today use their mobile devices to research and browse any variety of products and services. That’s why we are pleased to be on the cutting edge of technology and innovation in terms of voluntary benefits.
As the leading employee purchase program dedicated to delivering your clients’ employees/members an excellent customer experience, it only makes sense that our employee purchase program be available to customers in a mobile capacity to super serve our loyal customers.
In addition to the mobile-optimized website, we’re demonstrating our investment in technology and commitment to innovate by also introducing a new mobile app that can be downloaded by our customers from Google Play (Android Market). The Apple App Store has the app available for download. The benefits of the Purchasing Power mobile app include:
- Shopping through the mobile-friendly site;
- Uploading documents using the camera on the device;
- Gaining quick access to view orders, account balances and spending limits; and
- Viewing Daily Deals and New Arrivals.
We’re proud to serve your clients’ employees/members through all channels of preference and to be a leader in the benefits space.
Take a Tour