A new demographic profile of Purchasing Power users, compiled using data through October 2017, is available as a collateral piece that you can share with prospects and clients to underscore the value of our program.
Demographics of our users show that:
- 66 percent are women and 34 percent are men;
- Employees 30-39 and 40-49 are the most likely users (both at 28 percent), with 50-59-year-olds at 19 percent; 19-29 year-olds at 17 percent; and employees 60+ at 8 percent;
- 73 percent of users earn a salary of $49,000 or less; 18 percent are in the $50,000 - $74,900 salary range; 6 percent in the $75,000 to $99,900 salary range; and 3 percent in the $100,000+ salary range.
- 61 percent are repeat buyers and 39 percent are first-time buyers.
The demographic profile also provides further insight on program users:
- 93 percent say it reduces financial stress;
- 85 percent are less likely to withdraw from a retirement savings account;
- 81 percent say it increases satisfaction with their organization;
- 80 percent say they are more likely to stay with their organization.
And remember, you can access our entire library of tools and resources, in the Power University section of our Online Broker Toolkit.
- Click here to go to the Online Broker Toolkit
- Select the Sales Tools tab
- Choose a solution and click “Access Power University Now”
If you need login credentials, please click here.