The new version of our mobile app launched recently, making it easier for your employees/members to engage with our purchase program. Many employees/members have a strong preference to use mobile devices, so keeping in tune with mobile commerce trends; we are stepping up our game with enhanced features.
New mobile app enhancements include:
- Product categories at the user’s fingertips;
- The ability to email or call us with a tap;
- A view of the latest products from the home screen;
- An easy process to send documents straight from a mobile phone;
- Access to shipment tracking;
- Use of our new Refer & Earn program from a mobile phone; and
- An account details at-a-glance screen.
About 27 percent of our total current online visits come through smartphones and tablets. More than half of these visitors proceed with shopping through their smartphones and tablets, so we are pleased to be on the cutting edge of technology and innovation in terms of voluntary benefits.
We recently were ranked #156 in Internet Retailer Mobile 500 for 2016. Internet Retailer’s 2016 Mobile 500 is an annual ranking and profile of the world’s 500 largest mobile commerce competitors by annual mobile sales and other key metrics.