Monday, May 27, is Memorial Day, the holiday that we honor men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Memorial Day also typically marks the start of the summer, while Labor Daymarks its end. When Memorial Day comes around this month, it means there are only 7 of the 12 months of the year left – slightly more than half a year.
It’s a good time to take stock of where you are in reaching your sales goals for the year. Are you almost half the way there? There’s still time to achieve your sales goals and make it a memorable 2013. Research shows that top sales performers set goals and monitor their progress to achievement. The key is to translate your goals into quarterly, monthly and sometimes even weekly activity goals.
We certainly want you to attain your income goals and we’re here to help. Purchasing Power offers brokers a comprehensive set of tools and sales materials for all steps of the selling process – everything you need to pique the interest of potential customers; explain the benefits of Purchasing Power; and sign up new clients.
Use these five points to stimulate your client’s interest in our program:
- Purchasing Power supports an employer’s long-term HR objectives to improve benefits communications, provide self-service initiatives, support employee education, enhance employee health and wellness, and encourage work-life balance.
- Purchasing Power is a disciplined spending program that provides access to the products and services employees want. Many employers see value in the program because it is meeting a known need of their employees. With our guaranteed acceptance and no credit check policy, it gives eligible employees access to a more responsible spending option.
- The program is a turn-key voluntary benefit that is easily administered through payroll deduction. Purchasing Power handles the rest: program implementation, year-round employee enrollment, program marketing, employee qualification, convenient ordering, direct shipping, payments, and superior customer service.
- Beyond the initial requirement to be able to administer through payroll deduction, the program has no cost or liability to the employer – even if the employee leaves the company.
- This program enables employers to remain competitive in recruitment, increase employee engagement, improve employee retention and increase satisfaction, without adding supplementary costs to the employer’s benefits budget.
Purchasing Power, the fastest growing voluntary employee benefit, offers a winning solution for your clients while also providing a recurring revenue stream for you. It can help you get on target for and even exceed your 2013 sales goals.