Flip through Purchasing Power’s Holiday Gift Guide and you’ll see there’s something for everyone. Employees can purchase items they need as well as select gifts for those on their holiday gift list and obtain them in an affordable way through payroll deduction.
The Holiday Gift Guide suggests gifts for:
- The Gamer – the newest gaming systems and games;
- The Computer Whiz – laptops, desktops, printers and PC accessories;
- The Traveler – iPads, smartphones, notebooks, cameras and camcorders;
- The Gadget Guru – GPS bundles, tablets, eReaders, and wireless audio docks;
- The Movie Buff – everything for the ultimate viewing experience from TVs to home theater systems to sofas;
- The Entertainer – everything needed to play host or hostess including cookware, mixers, food processors and fire pits;
- For Him – grills, tools, treadmills, car audio equipment, recliners and golf clubs;
- For Babies & Kids – strollers, car seats, bunk beds and active toys such as LeapFrog and tablets.
Over the past year, increases in both the categories and numbers of products available through our employee purchase program have grown significantly.
Among the new product categories are Baby & Kids and Learning Solutions which are sure to be popular with employees. The Baby & Kids category carries products ranging from car seats to active toys for toddlers to bunk beds. Learning Solutions gives employees a better way to pay for online education for themselves and their families, including college degree programs, high school programs, professional certifications and SAT/ACT preparation courses.
Categories now include:
- TV and video
- Babies & Kids
- Fitness and recreation
- Home & Outdoor
- Learning Solutions
With this vast choice of products available through a payroll-deducted voluntary benefit, companies are able to offer their workers more competitive benefits package.