New Return Process. Employees/members can now use our website to return non-freight items for a refund or replacement instead of having to call Customer Care. This new feature enhances the shopping experience and allows for greater transparency into the status of the return, mirroring the return process of many e-retailers.
Commission Portal Launch. We want to make it as easy as possible for brokers to do business with us and we know that one of the things most important to you is being able to check your commission status at any time. So we have launched a new online portal giving you access to:
- Monthly commission statements for your company (if you are authorized to see all commission reports)
- Your existing pipeline
- Performance overview for launched clients
- Access to marketing materials
- Access to education materials (Power University)
You will still receive commission statements via email from your account executive. Our online portal (www.purchasingpower.com/brokertoolkit) is simply a place to access year-to-date commission statements at your convenience as well as our other broker support tools.
Client Support Value-Adds. We like to go above and beyond when it comes to supporting our clients. Are you aware of the value-added services we can provide for you clients, such as:
- Program training – we offer additional program training webinars for regional/field HR managers as well as lunch & learns for employees.
- Events other than benefit fairs – Purchasing Power is always happy to be part of a benefit fair, but we can also host or participate in other events, such as a company town hall meeting or vendor day.
- Sponsorship events – we are happy to contribute to sponsorship events, such as education funds, charities or wellness initiatives.
- The company’s internal communication channel – to increase program awareness, we can use a company’s internal communication channel and create custom ads for the company magazine or radio station.
- Membership recruitment – to help increase membership recruitment traffic, we can sponsor contests, special seasonal discounts and prizes.
Website. We recently made two improvements to our website to improve the customer experience. The customer product search and navigation feature is now more user-friendly. We expanded the size of the search bar and added fly-outs to the navigation pane to make it easier to browse categories. Additionally, we improved the checkout process by streamlining the number of steps and moving the placement of important information, such as the customer’s spending limit, earlier in the process.
Events If you’re attending the Employee Benefit Adviser Workplace Benefits Summit in Orlando, September 30-October 2, be sure to come by the Purchasing Power booth and say hello!