The Better Business Bureau (BBB), the organization whose rating system helps consumers find businesses, brands and charities they can trust, recently raised Purchasing Power’s rating from A to A+.
According to the BBB, the factors that raised Purchasing Power’s rating include:
- Length of time the business has been operating;
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size;
- Response to complaints filed against the business;
- Resolution of complaints filed against the business; and
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
“Receiving the highest rating that can be achieved as a business that is trusted is very important to us and underscores what our company is all about,