A Message from Elizabeth Halkos, Purchasing Power’s Cheif Revenue Officer
Where has the year gone? The holidays already are upon us but before we get to the gift-giving and holiday celebrations, it’s a good time to reflect on the last 12 months. Once again our brokers have helped make it another great year for our company.
The numbers are impressive! The number of orders in 2015 increased 24 percent over 2014. More orders mean that you have earned more recurring revenue. It also means that more employees and members have acquired products and services on a disciplined budgeting plan through our purchase program.
What were the top 10 product categories this year? Here’s the list:
- Living Room
- Washer & Dryer
Here are some other Purchasing Power milestones and highlights from this year:
- Launched automotive category;
- Enhanced financial wellness platform;
- Developed a new self-serve returns process;
- Honored as the Non-Traditional Voluntary Benefits Solutions Provider of the Year by the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conference;
- Received the Innovation Award from Atlanta Technology Professionals (ATP) recognizing innovative excellence and a commitment to leveraging leading communication technologies to transform business;
- Listed among the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for the eighth consecutive year;
- Named a Bronze Stevie® Award Winner in the Consumer Products & Retail Website category by the 13th Annual American Business Awards; and
- Ranked #124 in the Internet Retailer Annual Top 500 Guide and #156 in the Internet Retailer Mobile 500 for 2016.
2015 was a record year for Purchasing Power and it couldn’t have been accomplished without the partnership of our brokers. As the industry leader, we are fiercely committed to the benefits industry, and to continuously earning and keeping the trust of our brokers and everyone else we serve.
One last thought as the year draws to an end. Be sure to take some time out of the holiday bustle for yourself. Relax and catch your breath. Enjoy where you are in your life and who you are with, even if it is only for a few moments. Here’s wishing you a Happy Holiday!